1. The administrator of personal data is the company Michał Gabryś Klub and the Argentine Tango School in Krakow, ul. Słomiana 9/53 30-316, NIP: 6762306953 REGON: 366211408. Contact details: tel. 692 656 039, e-mail address: [email protected].
2. The studio processes personal data for the purposes of:
- provision of registration services for classes and assistance in finding a dance partner via the website www.tangovirri.pl, as well as the TangoVirri website on Facebook. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR
- selling tango lessons, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR
- marketing – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Studio – marketing of own products and services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- sending commercial information by electronic means – only with the consent of the User. The legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- in order to handle other requests or inquiries that you can send to us – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Studio – (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
3. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract with the Studio.
4. Personal data processed in order to perform the contract will be kept for no longer than for the period necessary for its performance, asserting or securing any claims due to the Administrator and the fulfillment of obligations under the law (including accounting or tax). Personal data processed for marketing purposes will be processed until the data subject submits an objection.
5. The administrator of personal data, to the extent necessary for the proper conduct of its services and correspondence in matters relating to these services, may entrust the processing of personal data to other entities, such as authorized employees or associates or entities that become recipients of your personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
6. Every person, to the extent resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their data and rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, which results in the
cessation of their processing, unless their processing has valid legitimate grounds or the data is necessary to assert or defend claims, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, each person may ask the Studio for information:
– at the email address: [email protected]
– traditional mail, ul. Słomiana 9 m 53, Krakow
– or by phone: (+48) 692-656-039.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection